CI Information Management
Visit ci-infomanagement.com or call
(509) 586-6090 for more information.
CI Information Management
- Personalized full service customer care and satisfaction is our #1 priority!
- The demands and challenges facing businesses every day demand attention and energy. Strategically outsourcing your records management lets you focus your energy and attention on your core business. By storing your records with us you gain an information management team at your service 24/7, and reduce your workmen's compensation exposure by having us do the lifting of record cartons by trained employees.
- Secure professional off-site records storage is more cost efficient than mini-storages. We charge by the cubic foot displacement, not per square foot.
- State of the art bar-code tracking system for accurate inventory control of your information, from the carton level, to files, to individual documents.
- Secure delivery, pickup, and retrieval of records or files daily, weekly, or at random to your designated location.
- Departmentalized invoicing and comprehensive inventory reporting.
- 24/7 access to your records
- Emergency faxing and copying
- On-site review room
- Confidential NAID certified destruction (with your signed authorization)
- Cartons available for purchase at competitive prices (If special sizes are required, we will make every effort to accommodate).
- Printed materials and office supplies storage, using the fungible method, we notify our clients when the inventory declines to the specified level, when materials need to be restocked.
Off-Site Records Management and Storage Your Business Continuation Assurance
Consulting services are available to assist you with:
- Retention schedules
- Disaster and recovery plans
- Data relocation
- Electronic vaulting
Security and Confidentiality
- High-level security system monitored remotely 24 hours a day
- Motion detection sensors with cameras and tape backup
- Dynamic random storage system to ensure more security for your vital records
- State of the art fire detection and suppression system meets or exceeds all code requirements for the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA)
- Employees must sign a Confidentiality Agreement, must be bonded, must pass strict background checks and are subject to random drug testing, in accordance with company policy
- Unauthorized people are not allowed in the storage area without an escort
- Strict Authorization and Approval PoliciesOur storage areas meet or exceed all of the privacy requirements of a "Business Associate" as required in the HIPAA Act. The security policies at RMS are strictly enforced, yet are adaptable to future changes in security requirements by the Federal Government
- Clients complete our Authorization Form with names and signatures of designated personnel who are authorized to request, retrieve, and/or accept information being stored at our facility. When there is a change in authorized personnel, the client must notify us in writing immediately. The authorization list must be treated like a key to your office.
PRIVACY/SECURITY TRACKING SOFTWARE (AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE) Privacy/security tracking software to assist businesses with compliance with the following recent Federal Laws:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) – for all medical related businesses and organizations
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act – which requires implementation of corporate records management, accounting practices and mandatory retention periods for certain records
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act – which requires that financial institutions protect the privacy of consumer
Several Federal agencies are using this software for investigating a variety of crimes. Many very large corporations (names available upon request) use this software for protection within their companies. This software has been used as proof that has held up in court, in both civil and criminal cases!
For more information about how Columbia Industries benefits our community, email info@ColumbiaIndustries.com
Columbia Industries, a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization, helps people with disabilities and other barriers to employment achieve their highest employment potential. This allows them to achieve self-sufficiency and contribute to the productivity of our community.
Kennewick, WA – Columbia Industries (CI), a local non-profit organization, announced the acquisition of Records Management Services, Inc. (RMS, Inc.), a local company specializing in records storage and management on July 17, 2013. The combined companies of CI Shred and RMS, … Continued