ALLIES like you open the door to inclusion and employment for individuals with disabilities.
Who We Help & How
We provide assistance to individuals with disabilities and other life barriers through the following client-centered services:
- Employment Services: We help job seekers with disabilities and other barriers obtain and maintain employment.
- Opportunity Kitchen: A 12-week vocational food service training program designed to prepare students for successful careers in food service, catering, and hospitality industries.
- Community Center: A safe, creative, and supervised place for people with disabilities and barriers to find social connection, life enrichment, and community integration.
- Empowerment Place: Direct access to resources and assistance.
- Federal Building: Janitorial and landscaping services to the Richland Federal Building
"We are the proud parents of Alexander, a high functioning individual who has Autism. We were first introduced to Columbia Industries during one of our son’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings at Chiawana High School. CI educated us on their programs and how Alexander could benefit from their services. Alexander began working at CI in the CI Solutions program, using his sewing skills to help make hoods for the military. He then went on to enroll and graduate from their Opportunity Kitchen food service training program, where he acquired the skills to work in the food industry. Because of this program, Alexander was able to obtain employment at WingStop, where he currently works today. The impact CI has had on him is not only seen; it’s felt. They want to see him be the best person he can be. Columbia Industries truly does Enrich, Empower and Respect."
- Andrea and Jeffrey P.
Give the Gift of Hope
Your gift empowers individuals with disabilities with the tools they need to succeed, making a profound difference in the lives of those we serve. By choosing to support Columbia Industries, you're becoming a vital part of our mission to bring about positive change. Here's how your donation can make a significant impact:
1. Empowering Lives: Your contribution directly empowers individuals with disabilities, providing them the support, resources, and opportunities they need to lead more independent and fulfilling lives.
2. Serving the Community: With your help, we can impact over 400 clients a year in the Tri-Cities region. These individuals, each with their unique talents and aspirations, receive the support necessary to overcome obstacles and thrive.
3. Supporting Our Mission: Columbia Industries is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. This means that your donations are not only impactful but also tax-deductible. Your generosity enables us to continue our vital work, offering support and hope to those in need.
Choose the amount you are comfortable with and donate money to help us further our cause. Together, we can create a world where everyone has the chance to succeed, regardless of the challenges they face.
Thank you for considering a donation to Columbia Industries. Your generosity makes a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve, and we are deeply grateful for your support.